Tuesday, December 6, 2011

December Daily update

I can't tell you how much I am enjoying this little project and how much I am learning in Photoshop, just love it!
I am still keeping the pages quite simple and may add to the pages later, but for now it's all about the photos and I am happy with that. The pages below are straight from photoshop. I have then printed them here at home, trimmed them to fit the album and I may add a little sparkle to them as I go...
Here are a few more days that I have completed:

December 3
We had a great afternoon/evening out at Brent and Michelle's place at Sanctuary Lakes, where they had a Christmas party, with fireworks and all. Needless to say, Archie had a ball and even though it was way past his bed time, the fireworks were awesome. Brent is so good with him, I can see Archie will turn to him more and more as he gets older.

December 4
I am yet to finish this page... coming soon!

December 5
We finally got around to putting the tree up! Was lots of fun... I am loving this age with Archie, he is getting the hang of this Christmas stuff... and understands Santa bribes now too, ha!

December 6
This photo just makes me smile... so happy to be together again for the next 6 weeks. Lily and Marcus will have lots of good bonding time together- lovely watching them interact xoxo
There you have it... I am nearly keeping up with it... but I won't speak too soon lol

No comments:

Post a Comment