Tuesday, April 24, 2012

Tuesday WITL

It was a very chilly day today, so it was kinda boring being inside for most of the day, but we get these days once in a while hey.
We were lucky that the rain stopped to walk to kinder and collect Archie like we usually do. He was happy to see us and had a great morning.
I have started the pages and got the pics in there so far- it is hard to narrow it down and choose, but I am being ruthless, otherwise I will never get it finished!
Here they are so far:



Even if I can just do this much each night, I will be super happy come Sunday. It has opened my eyes to how routine we really are, but it works for us. Sweet Lily has her head on my shoulder and thumb in mouth before we even get up the stairs for her sleeps, how can one not adore that.
Alrighty, bedsville for me. 'Til tomorrow...

No comments:

Post a Comment