Saturday, October 30, 2010

Christmas is approaching!

I do really wonder where this year has gone! It has been a great year and just when things start to feel normal again with Archie back at Gymbaroo, music and sleeping in his own bed, we will soon begin the crazy festive season! It is only 8 weeks away now and with us being away for 3 of those, I thought I had better get started on a few decorations for home :)
* Beautiful Christmas Papers

Papers...... ooohhhhh I LOVE papers! I made a trip down to Paper Squared in Mornington last week and found an awesome range of papers for xmas, babies and home projects. I will be making quite a few things this week with them, but above are the xmas papers I plan to use :) Stay tuned to see what I end up making with them :)

No comments:

Post a Comment