Saturday, October 30, 2010

Welcome to Carlie's Tweet Creations

Morning everyone,
I have been contemplating beginning a blog for some time now and finally, here it is!
I have so many ideas and a busy family lifestyle, I now hope to document all this on a weekly basis.
My inspiration comes from many different areas- my beautiful family, our travels, my love of reading anything and everything, my profession as a primary school teacher and quite simply, everyday life!
In my blog, I hope to share the ups and downs of my family and our life traveling with my husband Marcus on the European Golf Tour, and all my paper craft ideas, projects and orders for clients that evolve as a result of our vast experiences.
I hope you will share the journey with me and that I can inspire you to be creative! But most of all, I hope I can encourage you to make the most of everyday we have here, with all the special people in our lives. Below are  pictures of Marcus and I with our son Archie, at Jeremy and Carly's wedding last November and then celebrating Archie's 1st Birthday back in January this year.

Even though it is pouring rain here in Melbourne and it is a shame we can't do much outside today, it is a good day for a few projects!
Have a great day
Carlie

No comments:

Post a Comment