Thursday, January 12, 2012

Archie turns Three...

It is hard to believe that my baby is now 3... it has just gone so fast and been an amazing journey watching him grow from baby to toddler and now to a little Boy, full of life and laughter. We have such wonderful chats now and he interacts with absolutely everyone he passes by... just waiting for a Hello. He is very confident talking to adults and children alike, with a preference being for a play with just a couple of quieter children.
I wonder who he will grow up to be and what he will do... Whatever it may be, I am sure he will charm his way out of trouble and cruise along!
He had a great Birthday on Sunday, riding (or attempting to) his new Lightning McQueen Bike all morning. We then had his cousins and immediate family over for cake and a play which he loved.

I asked him a few questions, thinking he may not be able to answer them completely, but he surprised me once again, reminiscing about a few things such as our holidays and the Titles of his favourite books.
Below is a Q & A page I created and have popped in my Project Life album for a laugh in the future (click to see larger version).

Archie, you are a bundle of smiles and endless energy- us adults could learn a thing or two from you and your approach to living life to the fullest...Love you like I never thought possible xoxoxo


No comments:

Post a Comment