Monday, February 6, 2012

Project Life update

With Marcus still away and Archie having a week in Corowa, I managed to get quite a bit done around the house- first priority was book work for Marcus; cooking and then I was free to have a play in the study!
Here's what I've done so far:
The first entry of 3 pages is from our holiday down Blairgowrie- we had a nice relaxing break together, with a few family visitors.
Miss Lily had her first dip in the ocean... love those cute teeny tiny toes! Iadded the text in Photoshop before printing & then added a journal filler card & buttons to dress it up.
I'm loving incorporating iphone pics from various apps, they come out really well. Also love seeing Marcus having a beer & relaxing- I had a drinking buddy for once!

The following spread was from Archie's Birthday- a slight red theme once again!
I added the extra half page with Archie's Q & A's, completed in Photoshop, with some tape ribbon stuck on top.

We then had a family outing just before Marcus left, it was down in Frankston at the Sand sculpting- it was amazing, we may have even liked it more than Archie!




And with that, I am nearly up to date. As you can see, some weeks I have made a lot more effort than others, but it really doesn't matter what one does, so long as the stories get told.
I'm still loving Project Life, who else is in??!!

No comments:

Post a Comment